Married June 10, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

We cracked

Yes its true we finally cracked under the peer pressure of the blogging nation. We have been meaning to do it for a while but never had the time. I finally found the time today. Shawn is at work, so I was trying to take my Sunday afternoon nap....to no avail. Shawn called and woke me up after only 30 minutes and I couldn't fall back to sleep. So here I am creating our blog. Any welcoming words or good suggestions for blogging would be greatly appreciated. I'll try and be better than my sisters who only post once a month. I get bored with them, so I'll TRY and update ours more than that. So here goes....
Shawn and I both took yesterday off from working at Costco for the Utah football game. We have season tickets in the MUSS. But after some thought we decided to spend our only Saturday off else where. We went up to Morgan with our friend Austin and went shot gun shooting. Austin lives up there so he took us to a neighbors house up on the mountain. We were completely by ourselves and had a blast. Although, we are all sore today. Lame. But we had fun none the less!

3 comments:

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

did you outshoot your hubby? Welcome to the blog world quite lyon, and next time try not to jab your siblings.

Morgan said...

Um, jabbing siblings is an integral part of our proud family tradition.

But in honor of your inaugural post, I will resist making a comment about how dismayed I am in my younger sisters' love of firearms.

Welcome to the Blogosphere.

Spencer Five said...

What the guns? And I post at least twice a month. Duh.