Married June 10, 2008

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Diana! and a bike

Shawn and I did our taxes early this year. Yes, I even got them in before the deadline in April, be proud! Anyway, we decided to treat ourselves with some of the money. Of course we turned to ebay for a good deal. Shawn found a bike and I found a Diana camera. The Diana was first made in the 60's but didn't sell. It's a dinky plastic camera that gives out soft pictures. Because you can't control every aspect of the camera you never know what you're going to get. I hope to post pics within a week. Marci has a Diana, to view some of her pics click here, here, and here. Wish me luck on my new adventure! As well as Shawn, but his bike isn't here yet.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Jeez sister. My tax return is going into my savings account with hopes that I can buy a house by the time I'm 30.

Morgan said...

Glad to know some of it also went into a savings account...but if you buy a house before me I am going to be pissed.

Morgan said...

...and by pissed I mean depressed.

Marci + Dan said...

Can't wait to see your Diana shots.