Married June 10, 2008

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy Bits

Shawn and I have been a tad busy since my last post. Christmas at Costco was madness. Our lines in Photo reached down past the TVs for hours on end, we had endless stupid questions such as "Is it really going to take that long?" Well you just stood in line for twenty minutes, so what do you think?! Besides Costco our Christmas was fun. It was good to see family from out of town, and we hit all the houses we could. Since then we have both returned to school, working less at Costco, but still keeping busy. For my birthday Shawn took me up to the outlets and let me shop, so fun. For dinner we went to Cheesecake Factory, which was very good. After that we took our desert to JD and Kathy's and played Settlers. We had four days off together, what more could I want? Great birthday, thanks Shawn! My new favorite channel lately if the Food Network. They have a show called "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" which features chefs and Food Network stars telling about what foods they like to eat and where you can get it. Last week they featured a bakery in Salt Lake called Les Madelines that makes THIS.... It's called the Kouing Aman, and it's delicious! They roll out the dough, then layer it with butter, fold and roll again, then layer sugar and salt, fold and roll again then bake in a muffin pan. It's like a layered croissant but better. You have to share one, and only have it once in a great while. But for that once in a great while it's totally worth it.

No comments: