Married June 10, 2008

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Katie and Tyler's Wedding

Shawn's sister, Katie, got married this week! We are so happy and excited for her and Tyler. They had the ceremony at the Bountiful Temple, then a luncheon and reception later on. It was a great day, besides the fact that my car got broken into at the luncheon and they stole my purse! Don't worry, they tried to dump my purse and wallet in a dumpster but missed and someone found it. So I got my purse back, but they had stolen my credit cards and used one before I could cancel it. Everything worked out in the end and we had a great day celebrating the marriage with family and friends. Katie's photographer was nice enough to let me shadow him and follow them around at the temple. Here are a few of the shots I got. Congrats again Katie and Tyler, we love you!

1 comment: