Married June 10, 2008

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Wow one year later and still going strong! It seems like I have just always been with Shawn, but at the same time it is crazy we've already been married for a year. It's been absolutely amazing and we can't wait for the adventures ahead. To celebrate we headed to San Diego for a few days. We enjoyed the sun, sorry about the rain back here! We went to the beach, where we saw dolphins, Sea World, Ruth's Chris for dinner, and Seaport village. It was a blast!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Franky! This blog is so cute. I'm so glad we found each other! Congrats on the big One Year Anny! I love seeing you at Costco - we frequent that place. Love ya!

Morgan said...

Glad you had such a good time. Happy anniversary again!

Morgan said...

P.S. Did you chop your hair off? I did not even realize...looks great!

Bridget said...

oh i am so glad you found me to. so now i will have your blog! wat a cute couple you guys are!!