Married June 10, 2008

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heard on the golf course...

Shawn and I both had the day off today, and we spent it golfing. We started chipping and putting at Eaglewood, where I chipped one in. Then we moved to Oakridge for 9 nine holes with my dad and JD. Back to Eaglewood for a bucket and 9 more holes. As I was walking to the range I found $20 on the ground! On the 6th hole at Eaglewood Shawn shanked it far left into some houses that lined the course. As we drove up to the house we found some kids and their dad, where the following conversation happened: the dad-Did you you hit a Nike? ....(we shook our heads no) Callaway? (again no) ... how about a Precept? Shawn - No, I ha a Titleist the dad - oh where did that one go guys? We saw one of those too. The dad proceeded to find Shawn's ball and throw it to him. Ha good thing the kids were playing football and all had helmets on! 2 buckets of balls, 3 birdies, 1 chip in, 2 free rounds of golf, + $20 later and no Costco...not a bad day!

No comments: